You Deserve A Dream Kitchen
In modern times, the kitchen has become the most social space in your house. Most older homes have kitchens that met the needs of people in the past, but updated appliances and your needs might leave you feeling
Create an open concept kitchen that flows into your living room.
A new kitchen can include:
- Reconfigure the kitchen to better suit your needs.
- Replacing outdated or rotten wood cabinets with new cabinets.
- Painting or staining existing cabinets.
- Adding tile or engineered hardwood floors to handle the potential spills and high traffic area.
- Update knobs, fixtures and other hardware on cabinets.
- New appliances
- A closet style pantry to give you more functional space.
- Integration of custom ice machine, wine cooler, or beverage center
- Recessed lighting or custom fixtures to effectively light up your space.
- Adding a stylish tile backsplash between your countertops and cabinets
- Install granite countertops, quartz countertops or butcherblock wood countertops.
If your kitchen is in need of an update, don’t hesitate to contact us today to discuss your ideas.
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Wall Texture
- Outdoor Living
- Pool Side Escape
Installing a Backsplash
Tile Backplashes are stylish and functional. Your decision to install tile backsplash is more than just the desire to keep up with a trend.
How do I find the right style for my room? If you are even researching wallpaper installation, you probably have a pretty specific design eye.
Popcorn Ceiling Removal
If you are looking into removing your popcorn covered ceilings, then you are probably really, really annoyed by them.