A Stylish Bath or Powder Room
Remodeling a bathroom is one of the best ways improve your daily life AND add value to your home. If you make smart design choices, you can easily preserve your investment in your home.
Whether or not you are ready for an complete bathroom remodel, always remember that you can pick and chose elements that can immediately improve your daily life.
Here are some of our ideas for making changes on any budget:
- Creating an ADA bath or Powder Room
- Adding a new sink or vanity.
- Installing eco-friendly, low flow toilets
- Replace an old bathtub with a glass enclosed shower.
- Install a new bathtub.
- New tile can instantly change the entire feel of the bathroom.
- Tile backsplash around your sink for stylish functionality
- Add lighting to an dark, outdated bathroom.
- Wallpaper can give your bathroom or powder room a classic, elegant look.
- Create a high-end master bathroom
- Creating a steam shower as an escape in your own house.
Contact us for a free bathroom remodeling estimate.
Install a Backsplash
With the right sink, vanity and color coordination, the backsplash can style and update your bathroom at a low cost.
How do I find the right style for my room? If you are even researching wallpaper installation, you probably have a pretty specific design eye.
Popcorn Ceiling Removal
If you are looking into removing your popcorn covered ceilings, then you are probably really, really annoyed by them.